Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Issues with runners width

Options
  • 27-08-2022 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Can anyone help me pleeease. I have narrow heels but wide feet at the top. I used to get Brooks ghost 13 which were perfect for me. Sadly no longer available.

I got ghost 14 which have a nice width but they are not cushioned like the 13s were so I don't run in them. Also got adrenaline's which aren't cushioned enough either (foot for work but not running)

I have tried brooks Rincon and launch 9 wide -- both narrower than ghost/adrenaline in the same size and unwearable.

I have also tried Hoka wide and Asics as well.

I got a pair of brooks extra wide before and the whole shoe was enlarged and way too big for my foot.

Anyone recommend any shop or brand? My nail won't grow on one foot because of pressure from the runners.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 chrissym

Sorry I did not see where I selected the thread, was wondering where it went.

Decathlon are no good. No where makes made-to-fit runner from what I can see, only standard shoes...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭the corpo

Have you tried Amphibian King? They have a great selection, and will do an analysis of your running style before recommending. Bargain wise, they do great discounts for repeat customers ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,046 ✭✭✭✭event

The run hub or Amphibian King

Advertisement