Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Minimum size of bathroom with shower

Options
  • 28-08-2022 6:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,242 ✭✭✭

I am looking to change a sun room/conservatory into a bedroom for an elderly relative who can't live on their own anymore. The room is 6.5m long and 3.47m wide. That is the interior measurements

At the moment the room has a block wall the whole way around apart from French door and then glass on top and glass roof. Plan is to take everything down and build up walls. Put in windows and then put on roof.

I am wondering what is the minimum size bathroom you could get? I got a high level design but they have 3m long and 1.2m wide. Wide seems ok but 3m long seems very long?

The room doesn't have to be wet room etc, just a small bathroom so they have their own space away from rest of family. Open to ideas. Thanks

Comments

Advertisement