Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

REVOLUT Spare Change Question

• 29-08-2022 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

I use Revolut for spending in Euro and GBP£ regularly.

I had set up spare cghange on a vault (1) in €uro Currency. When i spent money in GBP£ it automatically rounded up transfered across to €uro and deposited in the Vault (1).

I tried setting up a second Vault (2) in GBP£ but could only set up spare change in one vault at a time. Meaning any spare change would automatically go into the vault selected.

My Question is: Has anyone managed to set up 2 seperate vaults for 2 seperate currencys to go into? or is this possible?

Basicly i want my €uro spare change to go into a €uro Vault and GPB£ Spare change to go into a Sterling Vault. Is this possible?

If Not

Can you stop spare change being automatically taken from all currencies except one?

Appreciate your help and i hope the above is clear.

Post edited by Henry Ford III on

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,786 ✭✭✭Allinall

I have exactly the same issue, and cannot find any way around it.

What I do is when I am going to the UK, I switch the "spare change" to GBP, and then switch back.

I might contact Revolut directly to see if it can be set up properly.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 rednut00

I live in the south and work in the north so i travel between both and spend in both currencies most days. Switching between the two vaults is not really practicle for me.

I did contact customer care but i dont think they fully understood what i was talking about.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,742 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Closing this. Please use the Revolut megathread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement