Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on what watch to buy

Options
  • 30-08-2022 9:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭

Hey how's it going? I'm looking to get myself a watch but haven't a clue what to look for or even where to start! I said I'd ask the knowledgeable people here a few questions and hopefully someone will help me out. I'm in the market for a watch - it'll be 100% for good wear - weddings, nights out stuff like that. Unfortunately I have a budget and it's fairly restrictive - I can only spend around €200. I might be able to stretch it out to 250 if I think the watch is particularly nice.

Would anyone have any suggestions for good quality fairly stylish watches within that price range? Is there anything I should be looking for in particular? I quite like dark watches - black or gun metal grey and I think I'd prefer a metal strap because I think they look a bit classier.

If anyone has any suggestions then fire away!

Thanks

Comments

Advertisement