Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

smart watch advise - Budget 200-250

• 30-08-2022 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭

HI Al,

My old fit bit has given up the ghost... after about 4 years. Looking to get myself a 'smartwatch'. I use an iphone.

Looked at Garmin but screens look way to big on my skinny wrists. Ideally looking for something that can do all of the following:

GPS tracking

A few days battery so im not having to charge often (kind of rules out apple)

Water proof for swimming

Heart rate tracking

Sync with my phone/spotify

Wifi headphone conectivity

Paying capabilities.

Any help here would be greatly appreciated. Budget can step a little over 250 and I dont mind buying refirbished from amazon etc...

Thanks in advance

Comments

Advertisement