Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CoD MW 2 Beta codes

Options
  • 30-08-2022 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭

Just wondering about MW 2 beta codes. I found a few on Ebay for sale and was interested in buying them for the PS4 Is it ok to buy or could they be scams Sure they cost feck all like

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Johnboy316

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭STEE

Cool... I didn't know about this, Thanks man. I have a SKY subscription but, I don't have the VIP app Its only for phones and my phone is ancient lol

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Johnboy316

You should be able to play it from today, without a code

• Registered Users Posts: 14,077 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I knew the forum had gone quiet, but I didn't think it would be this quiet!

Downloaded the beta to give it a shot as I read it changed a few things. Meh. Felt more of the same and less helpful due to removing the red dots from the minimap for enemy fire. Played a few games of Invasion before realising there was a standard TDM/Dom mode under "Quick Play" for some reason. I was useless in Invasion but I had no idea what was going on or what I was meant to be doing. Didn't help it was a UAV fest and I seemed to be the only one bothered trying to shoot them down.

TDM/Dom is alright. But it still feels like I've played it before. Already people bunny hopping around the place with overkill loadouts making mince meat of everyone. Gunsmith "2.0" is more of the same really. Just more options for stuff you have to slowly unlock to make the base gun any good. I don't remember it being this annoying to unlock weapon progression in older games, but they had a handful of attachments per gun, now there seems to be over 50 or more for each gun, diluted into about 10 or 12 categories. You can have 5. It's making upgrading overcomplicated and annoying.

Beta hasn't sold me. I'd imagine this is day 1 on Gamepass so I'll probably spend the money on a softer Xbox controller and play it on GP if I'm interested. If it's not, meh. Warzone 2 will take over again anyway and standard MP, which is already diluted enough, will be ignored again. Surely we're getting close to an IW/AW 2?!

Advertisement