Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newbridge Silverware Christmas Collectible 2015 & 2017

Options
  • 31-08-2022 8:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hello,

I’m on the hunt for the 2015 (letter to Santa) and the 2017 (night before Christmas) newbridge Christmas collectibles. I don’t have 2010 or 2011 but we got one as a gift for our wedding in 2012 and I’ve been collecting them ever sincerely. I blame baby brain for missing the 2015 and 2017.

Hope someone here can help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,505 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I'd try a few things.

Ring Newbridge and ask have they them.(Email)

Contact local gift shops that stock it.

Search sites such as Adverts.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 sarah45121

Thanks for the advice, I’ve done all those but had no luck. I keep looking but thought I’d try on here in case anyone happened to have one of them that they might part with.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

As the forum gets busier in the run up to Christmas your thread will be seen by more people, so fingers crossed that might bring you something. 🤞

• Registered Users Posts: 10,274 ✭✭✭✭DvB

Have you tried ebay?

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

• Advertisement

Yes thanks, have saved searches on eBay for both.

Yes thank you, have tried adverts.ie and DoneDeal

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Westfest

I am reaching out to the boards.ie community to inquire about the availability of older Newbridge Christmas Collectable Decorations, specifically those produced between the years of 2010 and 2017.

I have a particular interest in the decorations from 2015 and 2017, as these years hold sentimental value for me—they mark the years my wife and I got engaged and married.

I have done all the usual things you might consider, contacted Newbridge, searched on eBay, done deal, adverts and Facebook marketplace, and setup alerts for these, etc.

Would anyone have a lead on where I might get these?

Have now managed to source both. Just need 2010 to complete my collection.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Flur86

Can I ask where you managed to source them please? I’m also looking for 2017!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 Westfest

Still looking for both of these if anyone out there could help, have tried everything to secure them but to no avail!

On eBay but in America.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 DebsMarts

I have been a whole day yesterday tracking 2015 one down and finally got 2015. My daughter in law traced one too. I've sent her a link to you. Hopefully we can manage to link you with her one for 2015..

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Nathalieee

Hi Westfest,

I have 2017.

PM

• Registered Users Posts: 1 liam.o

Hi,

I am sorry for adding here. It’s great to see you have sourced what you were looking for. I’ve been searching for the 2015 one for a while but cannot source it. If anybody is selling one - can you please let me know.

Happy Christmas 🎅🏼

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Dunner45

Hi folks. Also trying to source the 2015 one as the year my son was born. Got the 2012 one for my daughters year of birth so would be lovely to have for son too. Any help would be great. Also spoke with Newbridge silverware, checked eBay etc. thanks. C

Advertisement