Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 23 Ultimate Team Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Ended up turning off cross play cause every game vs PC players seemed to be ultra laggy :(

• Administrators Posts: 53,845 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

I played a game at the weekend against a guy on PC. Game was going perfect, no lag, very even first half. I scored in the 50th minute-ish, he paused and then when he unpaused the game was suddenly the most laggy I have ever experienced. Both red indicators at the top, I couldn't even move my players, there was rubber-banding all over the place!

But he seemed to be able to move fine, and scored an equaliser. I ended up just quitting out. Never seen anything like it before.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭BrentMused

I'm not saying it's what happened in this case, it does sound like a normal FIFA connection issue, but PC players are notorious for hacks/cheats and there's plenty of YouTube videos about it happening already in 23.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,134 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Very same thing happened to me the other day as well. I was even winning then all of a sudden my players just starting moving funny and id press a button and there would be a delay each bloody time. He ends up getting two handy goals nothing I could do about it so I quit. Its only happened that one time so far every other game has been fine thankfully.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,100 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

I'm a pc player so more beneficial for me for getting games. Also console players seem to be worse than pc players, but must be that time lag

• Advertisement

Yeah, PC players are generally of a higher standard from my experience.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

PC players can throttle their connection to give you lag and them at perfect so I have cross play off for that reason.

4-3-3 (2) is a hell of a lot better this year.

Also anyone else trying to sell Luis Suarez and having no luck?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

I think the minimum you can sell him for is like 12k and 84 rated players are going for 2k.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,118 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭Avon8

Drafts rewards have turned into a farce. The last 3 times I've made it to 4 wins, it's been two premium gold packs and 2 gold packs back. So 22k of packs for 15k entry after 4 wins. And that leaving aside the point that you packs aren't generally worth the coin value applied to them. Really annoying because as a game mode I enjoy it but you're putting yourself at a serious disadvantage playing it if that's going to continue being the payouts

• Advertisement

4-2 in qualifiers so that’s my weekend sorted 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Crafted 25 80+ upgrades, my first one I've packed 88 Donnarumma, already have him untradeable. So instead of discarding him I left him there and done the totw sbc with him and a bunch of other useless 83/82s.

This guy pops out

• Registered Users Posts: 19,748 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Played a few beginner SBs to get the last few (hundred) goals on the 500 milestone, 100k pack paid out nicely....unsurprisingly 😬

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

"Removed pack opening animations when redeeming Stadium Items from Objectives, Division Rivals, Squad Battles, and FUT Champions rewards."

FINALLY 🥳🥳🥳

Another day, another screw up…

They also had the new Dynamic Duo pictures mixed up, AND they have Napoli in the UEFA Marquee Matchups, despite the fact they lost the rights to Napoli and all logos involved with them this year 😂

Still no news on the Hero pack compensation though. Absolute jokers.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Sure they haven't given compo for the first two they messed up yet, the haaland one and I think it was the newcomer one aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Those pre-season packs worked out pretty well anyway.. most of it untradeable dupe that I ended up discarding/recycling as best I can, but came away with RTTK Muller and UECL Moreno.

This makes it sound like if you packed a NIF version of a RTTK you won't be issued the RTTK version, you'll just be given another pack 😮

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

Is there any point having chemistry styles on substitutes ? Does it effect them when you bring them on ?

Yeah from my understanding it makes no difference at all.

I completely forgot you can go beginner battles to rack up goals/assists for objectives so thank you for this little reminder :)

I’m currently Sat at about 275 goals and assists. Weighing up whether I want to spend a two hour period grinding it out before the WL, in case I get anything decent.

They've finally started issuing compensation for the Haaland SBC pack that came out 10 days ago, not all at once but some people have received their packs.

The fact that they're compensating by just giving another pack instead of the tradeable version of the players we packed is still really annoying.

Obviously I'd like the 2m but it doesn't bother me in this case as I got Ginola anyway and I'll use him for months but the game's only been out a couple weeks and this has already happened twice. We're in a position now where any time you open a tradeable pack from an SBC you just have to hope and pray that it's actually tradeable, because there's a chance you pull something that doesn't fit your team and you want to sell...only to find out it's actually untradeable.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

World cup mode leaked, currently thousands playing it online...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Just after packing an untradeable duplicate Nkunku, such a sickener having to discard that!

• Advertisement

This week and especially Friday after 6pm will be a great time to buy any players you've had your eye on/saving up for.

Almost every normal gold card is going to tumble in value this week.

As an example, Dembele (a popular meta card) is down from 90+ to under 70k already today!

Advertisement