Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 23 Ultimate Team Thread

Options

Comments

• Administrators Posts: 53,845 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Bruno G was worth 800k+ this time yesterday.

192k right now.

Ouch 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Bought him early days at 270k to use in my team, he’s been good but it never even occurred to me to check his price before Brazil were knocked out. Could’ve sold him and bought him back for a 500k+ profit. 😯

his price went crazy yesterday. He dropped 200k when the game finished 0-0, then as soon as neymar scored his price went to the moon. Then it fell off a cliff lol.

He’s actually a very decent card so I’d expect to see him rebound. I’ve no intention of selling him now anyway.

Got 89 Ballack in the Icon pack yesterday so I’ve another headache now trying to fit him in.

Bruno G. and IF De Bruyne is my current pairing, and they both offer something different to one another.

I can get away with KDB because I’m decent at manual defending, but Ballack has some lovely stats and could be savage under a high ball.

• Advertisement

Best Champs rewards I’ve had in about a year.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Davy05

Am i the only who has noticed since the latest update the likelihood of you hitting the post or bar has skyrocketed?

No joke, i hit the post now 2-3 times every match lately.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Not a single free win in Champs this weekend (rushed through all games today). I didnt even have a single person leave at 0-0, what is going on?! Is it because there is no WC games on today and people have more time or what 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 17,440 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I very rarely get them anyway. Think I got 2 this weekend though..And gave at least 4 away.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Bought that Martinez promo card to complete my United P&P back line. Had wanted a special defender too so he suits perfectly 😂

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Dupe Nakata in the WC hero SBC ffs.. threw him into the showdown Enzo Fernandez. Also brought in Jude at CM, absolute monster. 3 goals 1 assist in his first game.

Anyone tried that new Moroccan CB too? Tempted by him as I have a dupe untradeable Lukaku to get rid of.

I got Dempsey, truly awful.

Kohler for me. Doesn’t fit the team but he’ll do for swap challenges later on.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,120 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Got nakata, could have been worse.

• Moderators Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭x PyRo

Dupe Donovan. EA are such frauds - game is beyond dead at present.

I definitely feel like there are less players cause sometimes it takes me ages to find Rivals matches. Sometimes all I can get is games with crazy pings too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭BrentMused

I've found the same with the player base.

The last few nights I've actually ended up matching up with the same player I played in the previous game on a couple of occasions!

Yes, this has happened me a few times.

It's especially frustrating when you rage quit against someone only to get immediately matched with them again so they can beat you a second time. 😏

I played a lad with R9, Pele, that World Cup Mbappe and IF Dembele as his attackers tonight. Think his squad was worth about 15 million total.

It was an horrific experience.

Even my Militao just turned into a pudding when any of them came anywhere near him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Running with this atm but had to drop Koulabily and 90 Schweinsteiger to bench unfortunately. Packed Carvalho other day haven't tried him yet will later! Curious to see what they end up releasing tonight loads of rumors.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,120 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

have to say ljunberg is underrated, that marvels hero card is very good.

Massively he's ridiculous at times very hard to get the ball off of and seems to always be in the right attacking position. Really fun player.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,748 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Loving my team lately, even Xabi works. All untradeable bar Kehrer:

I absolutely hated him. I think I threw him into an SBC.

90 rated Bellingham for anyone who hasn't tried him he's class! Even when you think he's had quiet game still ends up with assists. 5 goals and 3 assists in 8 games for cm is good going!

I tried the new tott Dalot for couple games and he's ridiculously attacking and looks a really fun card. I'll get him back in when his price settles. I'd like to try tott Kane as well see how different he Is to his gold card I didn't like.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

The flashback Ronaldo has no club or league links, for anyone doing him. You basically have to go all in on a Portuguese team.

How is Schlotterbeck getting full chem in that? All I see is the Bellingham link? Although I still dont understand this new chemistry system! 😵

The manager as well. Have him assigned to the German league.

• Advertisement

I did those 84+ packs a few times with coins and got Dalit and other Portuguese Lb. Together with Paulinha brings him to 2 chem with a Portuguese manager.

I’m also playing flashback Messi at RW.

very tempted to buy back Mbappe to have all 3 up front :)

i do have that Kane card but his shooting definitely doesn’t match his stats.

Advertisement