Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 23 Ultimate Team Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

WC Hero Campos or Hero Moriantes.

Already have WC Hero version of the latter so I picked the former. I’ve not seen flattering things about the pint sized keeper tho, lol

• Registered Users Posts: 20,120 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

His main attribute is pace so good one on one but you’d imagine trivelas will be an issue

• Registered Users Posts: 19,748 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Really not enjoying the game any more, feels like opponents don't actually have a plan, they just hold possession and pass it around until one of their AI players makes a run that my AI player doesn't track directly into the center of the box. Like it's just pass back and forth from one side of the box to the other until my defenders run themselves into each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Yep, every game is just run down the wings and cut back. I can’t stop it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,440 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

if you double tap L1 or its R1 it triggers another defender...highly effective... but honestly its boring as **** now...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭BrentMused

Honestly haven't played in weeks.

Well, that's a lie. I turned it on the other day with the intention of playing for a few hours but literally turned it off after half a game.

Admittedly I played it non-stop from release to around the beginning of December, but I have zero motivation to play it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Trying that alright… just easy to forget when my opponent does it every attack!

• Administrators Posts: 53,845 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Same here, I haven't played over Christmas at all, just too boring at the moment.

WW Werghorst incoming 😍

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Upgraded my defence to WW Mendy, WC Marquinhos, WC Militao and WW Clauss and the difference is crazy.

Normally struggle to get 9 wins on a Sunday and smashed out 11 today easy enough, the 2 cb's just auto-defend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Ffs 😂

Hit rank V in weekend league. Think that’s my best result this year. Didn’t even feel it was that hard. Felt the meta this weekend was everyone on a high press, and quitting if they concede a quick goal. And I feel I enjoy playing against high pressure, as opposed to the drop back meta.

Also recorded my 200th WL win of the year, so got a bonus Ultimate Pack too, so much fodder 😂

WW Boatengthe only special card out of two Ultimate Packs 😂

Somehow had a pretty easy weekend and got my best finish at 16-3, nothing from rewards as usual. Bit of a mad team but really wanted to use both the 99 Passing players and they worked so well. All players untradeable so the luck is still strong there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Still not arsed about this game. I'm forever backed up. Clogged to the hilt.

Have packs, can't...... Maaah I don't care

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

My team. Goodness help me in a few days time lol.

Did Jairziniho with all the cards I weren't using such as flashback CR7/Messi etc. He's deadly at ST...reminds me of how op Puskas was in Fifa 21 and just banging in goals for fun.

Must give him a go, any investment recommendations anyone? Have about 900k spare

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

I sold 57 Harvey Barnes at 1900 BIN sometime between 1am and 2am this morning. Cannot for the life of me figure out why as there's no SBC you'd really need him and there's stacks of him on the market at 550 BIN. Nice little surprise to wake up to.

I've about 1.2 mill of 88 rated cards sitting in my transfer list for the last month.. I thought the icon sbc would drive up the price again to 45k but nope..they're down to 22k now ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

The limited time wc red players on fifa have been fun. I tried a fair few players that i wouldnt have used otherwise and saved a bit of money. Have 1 miliion to spend on a striker any suggestions anyone for a pacy striker for that amount?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Not sure whether I’ve drastically improved or if I’m playing against utter rubbish, but I’ve just gone 10-0 in the weekend league playoffs for the first time. Pity I couldn’t do similar in the actual thing. 😂

Mbappe is the best out of the three... Al Owyiran is lightning fast but nowhere as agile as Mbappe. Same for Ginola.

Mbappe is one of those absurd cards where it is blatantly obvious the ball gravitates toward him at all times. He will survive tackles from stronger players, the ball will bounce back to him etc etc.

Definitely the best of the 3.

I’ve not got Kante and Kaylor Navas sitting in my unassigned pile, waiting for an SBC that entices me.

See talk of a Zidane one soon. And I guess it will encourage save packs for TOTY 😂

Yeah those World Cup packs that came in yesterday are the start of my pack stacking, idk if it will be for TOTY or if this upcoming promo looks good though.

Club is so full of fodder and absolutely no SBCs I want to do so no point opening more packs.

I have a ton of packs saved, including my 84+x20 that I was going to keep for TOTY.

But Maldini is tempting me.

But the Icon chem this year is so nonsense, putting Maldini in literally breaks my entire team and I'd need to buy 4 new players to fix chem.

Maldini's been fantastic for me but I only did him because I want to use Verde anyway and Maldini alone gives him 1 chem

• Advertisement

Ooh, Zidane is out 😂

Advertisement