Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bassist Available - New / existing band

• 31-08-2022 9:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Musicians wanted to form originals/covers band. Guitarist, Drummer, Vocalist etc. Also available to join existing bands. Based around Dublin, have my own gear and car!

I’m a 25 y/o bassist looking to start/join a rock band. Influences are primarily Audioslave, Rage Against the Machine and Tool, but also include:

Rush, Pearl Jam, Alice in Chains, Arctic Monkeys, Thin Lizzy, Metallica, Led Zeppelin, Kings of Leon, Oasis, Chilli Peppers, Soundgarden, The Smiths; and many more. If any of these are near your style then send me a message. Available evenings and weekends.

I have experience gigging around Dublin (Fibbers, Whelans etc) so interested in doing more gigs and making original music!

Drop me a text on WhatsApp : 0892232411

Cheers!

Post edited by paraig123 on

Advertisement