Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HSE sending out random vaccine certs now

Options
  • 31-08-2022 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭

WTH now... I didn't ask for a certificate after I finally got one several months after the 3rd dose. It took me quite a while to get them to fix their system as they had created several user logs for me and couldn't connect the dots to send me a cert for the 3rd dose. At the time the cert was needed for travel. Now out of the blue today I receive an email with a cert listing my first vaccine dose as the latest one and says 2/2. That was actually 1/3. I am too tired to contact them and try to explain that I have three certs and would they please check if their system is messed up again.

I was going to travel in about a month and as far as I know, the certs aren't needed (unless someone has a bright idea to bring them back). If they are and I bring my cert that lists the third dose, I wonder if it's even valid now.

Anyone else received a random cert recently listing the wrong dose as the latest one?

Comments

Advertisement