Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JCB TM220 Vs Kramer 5085T

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Morris Moss

With the 12k trip he'd be better of with the tractor, those loaders aren't made for any road work, having said that the Kramer is what I'd go for personally but nothing wrong with that JCB either.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭funkey_monkey

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Bazzer007

Agri sales buy direct from auctions a lot of the time and have a checkered reputation. They move equipment quickly because there's always a market for good value machines so you just need to be extra careful.

I would go for the Kramer. Lovely machines & very reliable. I think Dermot Clancy has a similar model for sale. Weidemann and Schaffer are two other options.

In saying that if driving that distance you probably better off buying a tractor.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭funkey_monkey

They used to have a lot more farm sized tractors than what they do now - looks like a conscious decision to move out of that market.

You get no benefit in buying from them so you may as well go direct to auction yourself and take the risk from there:

all machinery is sold at trade price and excludes warranty unless by prior agreement

Advertisement