Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Modern Classics & Retro...

• 01-09-2022 11:00am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭

There seems to be a few out there, but haven't found a place online or in the real world where they gather as a community... so I've set up a Facebook Group for anyone interested in Modern Classics, Retros, Café Racers, Scramblers etc...

I keep passing Triumphs, Royal Enfields & even Moto Guzzi's, so there has to be a few of us out there... Lets see if the group gets any traction...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/modernclassicireland

Post edited by Bluefoam on

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 450 ✭✭Zebbedee

Quite a few people who have classics don't have fb.

What about getting it "stickied " on here?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,320 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Unfortunately groups are drifting towards Facebook. Apparently a few vfr forums have disappeared and migrated to Facebook

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

There's so many people using different platforms... Facebook seems to the the place with the largest user base...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,320 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Yeah, that's fine, unfortunately I don't use it and never will, so because I'm stubborn I lose out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭goblin59

just joined the group there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement