Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wanted: Drummer, Bass & Guitar Players in Dublin

• 01-09-2022 8:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48

Seeking a drummer, bass & guitar players for a Instrumental Band in Dublin City Centre for gigs.

Members are wanted to play completed material in a live setting with influences from Post-Rock, Shoegaze, Prog and Post-metal.

Expectations are all members learn the material with weekly rehearsals in Dublin City building up to a gig. Dates and venue to be confirmed.

Examples of material can be provided.

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21 darrenn

Hey drummer here. Lots of experience and play live to a click if required. Any demos?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48 Jonppb

Pm'd

• Registered Users Posts: 2 markla

Hey bass and guitar player here. Mostly been playing psych and doom before, but i defo share your influences. Wouldnt mind checking out some track if u got'em.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 tiggymoiser

Hello I am a guitarist with 10 years experience and I'd be interested in this so feel free to shoot me a message

Pm'd

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4 MacAodha

Guitarist, hit me up

• Registered Users Posts: 17 bsod39501

• Registered Users Posts: 3 goreyb

Guitarist in D15 if you are still looking? Over 10 years experience pm me and I can send on a few recordings. Lots of experience playing live in prog/thrash bands and a Rod y Gab cover band.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 dirkdiggler200

hey dude I know this post is a few months old but just curious to know what came out of that project? Are you guys active? I am currently trying to form a post-rock band in Dublin too (but with vocals, as I'm a vocalist / guitarist). Would love to connect even if just to stay in touch, very few bands of the genre in the local scene! Exceedingly hard to find musicians (by the way if anyone reading this happens to be interested, my demos can be heard on soundcloud.com/anomander-ie ) Hope to hear back from ya! All the best - Gabriel

Still looking for members

• Advertisement

Hi Gabriel....I actually responsed to your post seeking a guitarist on fb page earlier today..

Basically...for my project the plan is to play the album live and do some gigs and with the right group of people hopefully create more music...

Below is the tracks.

If your interested let me know...and I am also interested in your project.... could do a hybrid project!?.....the battle is finding a drummer...

Jonny

https://open.spotify.com/artist/0k3nal5AWEIPLOGlbL6BQi?si=ODR0Ak53Svq-kCml8SuwmA&utm_source=copy-link

• Registered Users Posts: 39 dirkdiggler200

Hey man, yeah I was wondering when a reply came up there that specifically mentioned a baritone guitar, because I didn’t say anything about the guitar on the FB post. Mystery solved! I like your album, let’s chat and see if there’s a way to join forces! That could actually be a great idea. Will give you a shout on FB and we can go from there! Cheers dude

• Registered Users Posts: 3 seanjbass

PM sent

Advertisement