Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Living in Ennis

Options
  • 02-09-2022 9:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello,

Where is good areas to buy a house in Ennis?

is Gort Road (Ard Coian Estate around Lidl) a good area?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭Deagol

I think most areas in Ennis are ok bar some obvious places (i.e. tracksuited individuals walking around all times of the night and day, loud exhaust cars etc). I've never heard of any particular issues with the area you mention. I know my brother lived there some years ago and never mentioned anything!

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭KerryM9

Anyone know what it's like to live in Inis Clair development in Clarecastle, there's apartments and houses there, anyone know of any issues there or any feedback at all on it? Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 14,680 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

It's fine - I'm the Limerick Rd. side of Clarecastle but from what I can gather about Inis Cláir, it seems to be nice - Lot of non-irish families but it's a massive estate now

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭KerryM9

Thank you, appreciate all and any feedback

Advertisement