Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LC Results

Options
  • 02-09-2022 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Just a quick query regarding results. We were unable to see the results for our students/classes today. Apparently they were given to the school in some sort of coded format. It'll be next week at least until school management work it all out and are in a position to let us lowly plebs know how students got on. Was that the case in other schools today?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Hopontop

Not sure what the story is with a coded format but we were able to see our results in our office, I called in at around 11am and they had it printed out.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,476 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

All Eyes On Rafah

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭Comer1

Ours are on a sheet of rows an columns. Top of each column is a number which represents the subject and left of each row is the students exam number. Their results are all along the rows under each subject number. Is this the "coded" sheet you are referring to?

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭Alex86Eire

Same as above. We were able to view the matrix from about 10.30am

• Registered Users Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

Yep, it's basically a printed spreadsheet with the exam numbers down the side. The DP had a second sheet with the exam numbers and the students names on it, so we could find their exam number and then look at their results in the 'spreadsheet'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,610 ✭✭✭Treppen

What's yeer results like? Ours are INSANE amount of H1s and H2s.

I wonder why bother with the Leaving Cert at all and just go with interview+lottery+usual nepotism.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭2011abc

One of the most maudlin days of my teaching career .Yet another example of 'if its not broken ,break it !' by our overlords .On what phoney grounds are we not now allowed see how our students did ?GDPR!?Wellness?!("Last years 6th Years are not allowed on the school grounds unless they have made an appointment with Careers Guidance Counsellor") ,Covid?!Alas all I can say is Im out soon please God .

And the grade inflation is another joke that will have a sting in its tail .How can the LC be failing AND everyone is getting stellar scores?!

Advertisement