Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

La Vuelta Stage 14: Montoro to Sierra de La Pandera (160.3km)

Options
  • 03-09-2022 3:32pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,918 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Putting this up to satisfy my inner completionist. Starting the final climb now with the break looking likely. I'll be cheering on Brenner since he is on my Velogames team not because he is a likely winner but he did well the other day so who knows.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,918 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

"I'll be cheering on Brenner" - kiss of death

It's on here now!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,242 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Game on!!!!

The optimist in me was hoping mas would keep going around Rog there

Mas will not give a turn at all, maddening

• Advertisement

He can't take a turn there he goes off the back

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,918 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Remco recovered well there in fairness. Tomorrow should be massive after that.

Actually yeah, he seems to have blown up completely, ended up behind Almeida and Rodriguez. He seemed stronger though, as he bridged to Rog, and it would have been in both their interests to work together to put time into Remco

• Registered Users Posts: 38,172 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Didn't get to see any of today's stage. I wonder did Roglic come into this not in top shape after the injury? Might be just hitting top form now.

Sets up tomorrow as a must view stage.

Advertisement