Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Frequency range of Irish DTT transmissions

• 03-09-2022 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hey all. I found a lovey tidy Revez TA-7 Digital Aerial with 5G Filter (UHF 470-694 MHz) online for €12. I already have this huge wideband aerial that’s sort of in the way and fairly battered anyway.

Will this suffice for potential expansion of the DTT network? Say if a new mux is launched, am I right in saying it wouldn’t be on 700MHz because that’s now used for mobile, right?

I live close enough to a local relay transmitter so I don’t need anything fancy. Just something that’s future proof.

Comments

Advertisement