If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Av receiver

Options
  • 03-09-2022 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi folks, many years ago I bought my Sony str-dn 1060 av receiver from you and it has served me well but is really due an upgrade. I have since moved house and my current situation means running cable for rear channels is not an option. I have 3 questions.

1 Is there an av receiver(not priced too expensive) that offers wireless rear channels?

2 Is sony no longer making mid range receivers?

3 I am using Polk T50 floorstanders for my left and right channels and a polk s35e for my center channel. I want to keep these. Can you recommend a new set up that can add wireless rear and atmos channels?

Thanks in advance.

Best Answer

• Registered Users Posts: 30 scarab47

Thanks so much for your answer David. I'll look into this Amp and see my situation with regards to set up.

Regards

Chris.

Answers

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.