Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Insurance Deals

Options
  • 04-09-2022 7:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭

my annual home insurance renewal with 123 has come in, its gone up by 40%. Has anyone any recommendations for where I could get a better price ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭brennarr

Mine went up by €300 with FBD. Found AIG best value out there for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭Cape Clear

Try Axa by phone rather than online also if you are a credit union member they may give you a discount.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 grumpy old man

same story for me with 123 - quoted e390 for renewal. Went with Zurich for e255

Details of cover: e200k rebuild + e25k contents (no accidental cover, e1000 excess)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭ballyharpat

I’ve been using chrome for non standard houses, then GMIB, in killarney are the best prices in the country for standard house insurance.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭poker--addict

this seems to be a major issue this year. Lots of warnings about under insurance but little discussion about margins and competition....Mine is up over 40%.

😎

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 PeterWillis

my wife has exactly the same situation with insurance, I find it strange

Advertisement