Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Add on purchase with tesco mobile plan balance

• 05-09-2022 9:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭

Hi all

I am on a legacy plan with Tesco mobile where i can keep the top up credit for ever but network is limited to 3g. i am planning to change over to prepay 15 (calls+text+15gb data) where you can keep the credit for 28 days. i just wondering are you able to buy add on with this plan balance of euro 15 before it expire.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭Ten Pin

AFAIK yes. Just to be sure, get a new SIM and try it rather than changing plans on your existing SIM as you won't be able to revert to old plan if it didn't work as expected.

3 have a new plan for new customers called '3 Pay Hero' with unlimited calls, text and data for €15 / 28 days. Should be same coverage as Tesco.

However, that's €15 every 28 days whereas with Tesco you might get up to 56 days by buying add ons with the €15 credit.

Post edited by Ten Pin on

Advertisement