Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eufy Floodlight

Options
  • 05-09-2022 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭

Hi, Looking to get a floodlight with PIR and camera to replace my existing external floodlight. Would the aforementioned be a good buy or is there any better options out there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,773 ✭✭✭ablelocks

i have one installed for about 2 years - working perfectly, no subscription, bright light, easy to set up. you do have to empty the storage every couple of weeks

on offer on amazon germany - eufy Security Camera with Spotlight - €130 delivered (after applying €40 voucher)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

Thank you so much for that

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Juran

We have eufy outdoor wireless cameras for the past 3 years, excellent. We charge them once per year, no lie. Picture quality is fantastic.

I have Eufy indoor sensor lights in the garden shed, they are so reactive the second the door moves. I put AAA batteries in them over 3 years ago, still going strong.

Eufy have nailed their technology.

It doesn't come with a round junction box...has to be bought seperately and i'm having a hard job of trying to track one down

Lights arrived today and the junction box was included so I'm happy about that. Install was a breeze. So far I'm very impressed. Might get another one for the front of the house.

• Advertisement
Advertisement