Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't login to 365

• 05-09-2022 11:03am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭

I am having issues with 365 both on my mobile and online. Yesterday when I was trying to login the app kept telling me that I was entering the wrong PIN (I am pretty confident that I was entering the correct digits) and eventually blocked me. Today I called 0818 365 365 and followed the procedure there to change my PIN. I have been trying to login again using the new PIN but it is still telling me I am entering the wrong PIN.

I have tried to login online with my desktop and I am unable to access through there either now and the app seems to be PIN blocked again.

This is incredibly frustrating but also quite worrying as I am essentially unable to do any banking at the moment and I am going on holidays for 2 weeks on Wednesday.

Can I please have some urgent assistance on this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

I am sorry to hear this. For the best help with your query please contact our customer service team on 0818365365- select option 1, 2, enter your account number and then 4 and you will get through to an agent who will be happy to help.

For security reasons, we do not have account access here.

Thanks, Megan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭jiltloop

Thank you, I called that number and got my 365 reset and resintalled and it is working now.

Advertisement