Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Herman Miller Aeron

• 05-09-2022 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know of any showrooms or anywhere in Ireland where one can try out this office chair? I see them get praise as the best of the best but would love to try one out. Also, does anywhere in Ireland sell them new or it is second hand only? Seems harder to get stuff shipped here since Brexit?

Regards

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 200 ✭✭DecTenToo

I got my second hand one from https://usedaeronireland.ie/. Support and maintenance included in the first year, I've had no problem ordering replacement parts when needed. You'd have to check if they deliver in your area, as they have limited delivery locations.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭henke

Thanks. Yeah it doesn't look like they deliver to my area but might contact them. Actually may in that part of the world in the next few weeks but not sure it would fit in the back door of a saloon car.

How do you find it? Good investment? I would like to try one out first if I could.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 200 ✭✭DecTenToo

Oh yeah, been working from home for 2 years now. Much more comfortable, nice adjustments. I see from the website that you can phone them to ask for delivery costs. Another option is the IKEA Markus.

Advertisement