Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Novavapes has ceased trading

Options
  • 05-09-2022 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,019 ✭✭✭

Very disappointed to hear Novavapes have ceased trading. According to a post on their facebook it's due to cost of materials and cost of living increases in general. Most of my go to liquids were Novavapes these days. They were great value even after paying duty coming from the UK and had great flavour despite not being sweetener heavy coil killers. It'll be hard to find replacements as most brands you can get here in Ireland are sweetener heavy coil killers. It's like Vapewild all over again, I know a lot of people weren't fans of them but they were based here in Ireland and I loved a lot of their liquids.

Advertisement