Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cancel or Amend Standing Order

• 05-09-2022 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi, I am trying to change the recipient account for two standing orders that I pay on a weekly basis. Do I need to cancel and then create a new standing order? Each time I cancel the standing order it is still showing as active and wont allow me to create a new standing order.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

Yes, you would need to cancel the existing standing order and set it up again. The standing order will take 1 working day to cancel, once it is cancelled, you can set up a new one.

I hope this helps.

Thanks, Megan

• Registered Users Posts: 21 jean3009

This is what I suspected but it really makes the process confusing. The view when you check the standing orders doesn't reflect the updated position. The cancelled standing orders are showing as active and the newly created ones do not appear at all or even in a pending queue showing what date it is scheduled to come out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Thanks for coming back to us here on Boards.ie.

It does take 1 full working day for a standing order payment to become active/ cancel.

I hope this information helps.

Thanks, Eve

Advertisement