Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

LUNC (Terra Luna Classic) going to the moon?

• 06-09-2022 10:41am

What's happening to LUNC (Terra Luna Classic)???? it seems to be up a huge amount in the last few weeks and it's trending on twitter and all over reddit? up over 350% ( 60% today alone)and rising nicely.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭erlichbachman

Where do I board?

no idea. i thought you weren't able to buy it anymore after the crash? any idea what's caused this big increase

can possibly trade on gate.io, no idea why the jump but the hype people are hyping, I meant to actually degen a couple of hundred into it some time back but got distracted, might reassess

up another 20% today.... If anyone knows how i can buy some it would I would greatly appreciate it

Love me a good moon trip - I'm in for 400 quid which I can afford to lose

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,509 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭deisedav

• Advertisement

Because a lot of people lost a lot of money because of it. I wasn't invested personally it's a **** show for sure

Yeah but from what i have read this isn't owned by the guy who let it go to pieces. It has a huge community and seems to be quiet popular.

I'm only learning about Crypto and might stick 2/300 into it for a laugh. It's not money i need currently and seems to be better than giving it to Paddy Power anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

Wouldn't touch anything to do with Luna... its the nasty side of crypto. Some amount of shady **** went down when WLUNA and the big exchanges when they stopped trading. All the big players and exchanges were protected before the big dump.

The shady people are on the money side, unfortunately Luna was exploitable and they took advantage of that. That could have happened to any coin so I don’t necessarily think it’s fair to brand Luna as shady. But these Luna people are stone mad about it, must be in the name.

It’s lunacy rather than logic that will drive the price up, so I think it’s ok to throw a few speculative quid at it if you can afford to miss it.

One lad purchased a million LUNC for a couple of hundred and then checked the price later on but looked at LUNA $5 and thought he was rich!!

A very interesting next few weeks ahead for crypto with ethereum move to pos, cardano hard fork, and Luna tax burn, this on the back of an interesting paper published by the US pretty much stating that bitcoin is too heavy on energy, and some people interpreting this as an intention to ban.

The next crypto millionaires could be made off the back of a bitcoin ban, moving liquidity elsewhere, or it could kill everything, so it’s either lambos or ladas!!

Arrest warrant issued for do kwan in South Korea. He lives in Singapore now so hopefully they will extradite him to face the music

yeah hopefully this guy gets his comeuppance. will this affect the price on Lunac(the original )

this was worth a hell of a lot before the rug pull and if this is the original coin why wouldn't it rise to big levels again?

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Iggy Pop

I stumbled across Luna one morning having coffee before work and it was on CNN (I'm in the US) that it had crashed so I opened my trading account and watched it drop from 70c to 10c to 1c and added 4 0s to about 0.00001 in less than 30 minutes and then it leveled out. Crazy ****. Luna was at $70 a few days before so I bought $100 worth and went to work. My $100 went to nearly $1200 by the next day. Cashed out $800 and let the rest ride. I bought some more during the ups and downs and have a reasonable amount now. Almost sold yesterday when it tanked but held off. Binance announced earlier today a 1% trade tax on all off chain transactions which sent it up over 40% overnight. Again, crazy ****. I know nothing about crypto except that timing is everything. All the hype and rhetoric is bollocks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16 kriptopoulin

You're doing great work. Thanks for sharing with the community.

Advertisement