Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kiwifarms deplatformed

Options
2»

Comments

Surprised I only heard of this place recently. It's really shocking. They doxx people - as in, the proper definition of the term: publishing their addresses.

Going after people who are mentally ill or neurodivergent seems like projection - as if they're not mentally unstable or on the spectrum themselves.

Getting bothered over them being called far right (and using the "Everyone I don't like is Hitler" meme, as if this is just something really minor) is quite incredible. Any commentary on their actual behaviour? I mean it's a pretty safe bet. Those on the left, in the centre, and who are moderately conservative, don't tend to bully people for being different.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,001 ✭✭✭spaceHopper

Here's the thing about trans issues - it's not doing me any harm. Have people so little going on in their lives that they have to "go after" trans people, like it's some kind of sport. They need to grow up and let trans people live their lives. My kids were taught in junior infants, "kind hands, kind feet, kinds words" it's a simple mantra - live it.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,229 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

It is when you bully them so far they commit suicide. They're right win beliefs coupled with extremism. that's far right.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,727 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Surprised there hasn't been a meme posted claiming Neo-Nazi's aren't right wing in response to this.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Christ, they must be bad if the right are trying to distance themselves from them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,124 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

I only heard of them recently. What a nasty site and what horrible nasty people must be hiding behind it. I hope it dissapears for good.

I would love to see the people behind it arrested and done for manslaughter or even murder but I suppose that is probably highly unlikely as they are probably in countries like Russia and other backwards countries where they do not have a problem with human rights abbuses unfortunatly.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Advertisement