Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alcatel 3X 2019 keeps crashing

• 06-09-2022 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭

My sister has an Alcatel 3x 2019 and it is an absolute disaster of a phone. It crashes all the time. What will happen is you turn it on, it becomes unresponsive then it will restart and it will do this over and over again you keep seeing the Alcatel screen over and over again. Eventually then it might show the debug type screen with the red and yellow text asking if you want to factory reset.

So that's what I do to try and get rid of the problem I do a factory reset. Last time I did this my sister lost all her text messages because it didn't back them up to Google properly.

Anyway the problem always comes back. It might last a week or 2 without crashes if lucky but then it starts doing it again restarting over and over again. It crashes every time it's turned on instantaneously and restarts. It's the worst phone I've ever seen. I never saw anything like it. I must have reset the bloody thing about 5 or 6 times already. Myself and my sister are fed up of it completely. She's thinking of buying a new phone.

Is there any permanent fix for this crap?

Advertisement