Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ann post delayed / lost my parcel that I have returned to samsung

Options
  • 07-09-2022 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,

I ran into an issue where I don't know what to do !!

I returned one of the samsung smart watches that i have ordered online through ann post as I longer needed it.

As I live in Dublin 14 and I have to return the product to samsung office in Dublin 22,I chose standard post instead of registered post and it turns out to be a very big mistake.

I posted my product on 31st August 2022 and i emailed samsung asking for the status of product return and they are saying they haven't received the product yet hence can't issue any refund.

When I went to ann post office they are saying they can't track the product as it is sent via standard post and we always deliver products safely so its not our fault may be samsung recieved it and not acknowledging that they recieved it thats what ann post guy said to me.

I know I should have sent the product through registered post but I chose standard post as i have to send the product within the same city and now I don't know where is my product !!

Samsung is saying they haven't received it and ann post is saying they always deliver products safely but can't track where my product is.

What are my options here, I am very helpless here. Please please help me out. It will be really helpful.

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,233 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

This has nothing to do with disputing a ban on boards.ie. Try asking in a forum that's related to the topic instead, such as the Consumer Issues forum:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement