Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

La Vuelta Stage 17: Aracena to Monasterio de Tentudía (162.3km)

Options
  • 07-09-2022 12:23pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,918 Mod ✭✭✭✭

After yesterdays drama and sadly Roglic departing the race today what can we expect now? The break is the most likely and yet again I hope to see Fred Wright in there and finally getting his win. Now that the 1-2 on the podium seems a wrap the most interesting battle looks to be between the two young Spaniards (Ayuso and Rodriguez) so keep an eye on them at the finish. Other than that coverage will be too late for us to see the fight for the break, feature some fun back-pedalling by Blythe on 'Mechanical-gate' and action in the last 15km or so.

Comments

Ryan Mullen and De Gendt trying to get away according to the tracker on PCS

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,918 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

The break might not be formed by the time coverage starts after all.

Fred Wright away in a big one again. Please let today be this lads day!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,052 ✭✭✭✭neris

Jumbo DS on Eurosport saying Roglic had no concussion but ended up in hospital last night

• Registered Users Posts: 14,242 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

A bit too steep for him in that company i fear

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,172 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

There's definitely going to be GC fireworks today I think. I think either Ineos or UAE will kick it off.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,918 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Fred dropped. Looks like he was working for Mader. Unfortunately I think he has run out of stages that suit him.

Spoke too soon :)

Brutal stuff here !!!!!

this is great

• Advertisement

haha eurosport cameraman went flying there. hope his glasses are ok

Camera man took a tumble there running after the EF lads.

Great finish

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Mefistofelino

"Nobody fcuks with the Jesus"

Except Rigoberto

• Registered Users Posts: 38,172 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Really enjoyed the end of that race today and Uran winning was the cherry on top.

Advertisement