Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stamp 1 to Stamp 4 Transition, Documents Requirements ?!

• 07-09-2022 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm reaching my end of Critical Skills permit and need Support Letter from the Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment. I have gone through the requirements, and it says the following.

The form must be accompanied by the following documentation:

• Confirmation of current employment
      • A letter from their employer, dated within the last 3 months confirming the Critical Skills/Green Card Employment Permit holder’s employment with that employer and his or her job title. - Understood
    • Confirmation of remuneration paid
      • Copies of 3 recent payslips issued to the holder of the Employment Permit dated within the last 4 months, and - Understood
      • Copies of P60s/Employment Detail Summaries issued to the holder of the Employment Permit for each year of employment covering the duration of the Critical Skills/Green Card Employment Permit, and - Understood
      • Documentary evidence of payments in respect of Health Insurance, if applicable. - Not Understood

I could not understand the last point, what is it asking for, health insurance ?, or a document from my company to see if are paying for my health insurance, or anything else ?

I have gone through this document list, nothing of health insurance is mentioned for Stamp 4, and no mentioning of transitioning from Stamp 1 to Stamp 4.

Thank You

Comments

I was never asked for health insurance documentation but had it with me when I first registered for a stamp 4.It's better to have too much documentation than not,so if you can get either of those just case.They will tell you at the interview what they need.You can always ring your local immigration office and have them explain it as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭huud

Thanks,

My question was regarding the Support Letter to be received from the Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment which is required for Stamp 4, but I get your point.

Also if I can know, my CSEP permit expires on 28th Sep, I'm moving to a new house on 15th Sep, should I apply now or after the 15th as I don't know how much time it takes ?

Advertisement