Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Caravan Rental

Options
  • 07-09-2022 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Would anyone know of any caravan parks that rent out caravans onsite? If so how much approx are they charging per night?

Myself and my wife are tempted to buy one but neither of us have actually stayed in a caravan in years so we'd like to take a test run before committing!

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

Maybe look up glamping sites. I've seen some in the UK that do up caravans and put them on site for people to sleep in. I've never heard of a campsite having regular, touring caravans to rent. Would be a great idea if someone has the know how to do up some caravans and have them on a nice site somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭zg3409

According to this they exist. I recommend ringing all near caravan sites and asking the question. It's more normal for mobile homes

Advertisement