Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem filling in PDF form

Options
  • 07-09-2022 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

Can you help, please ?

I can't get rid of these boxes.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭put_the_kettle_on

Just giving it a bump :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,397 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Without any details all I could do is refer you back to wherever the pdf came from.

Sorry, I wasn't sure what to write. Is there any information I could add that would be useful ?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,397 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

try a different reader to adobe

check document security settings

check if markup is an option

ask the document producers what they recommend

This document is just one of a tranche from the customs and excise at Dublin Port. We had filled out most of them but were making some corrections and changes on this particular form when the little boxes appeared.

I'm guessing that it's not your first point, as the Adobe read everything fine until this hiccup. So I'll check your other points and and email TORSdublinport who sent me the docs too.

Thank you so much.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82,383 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

I think it may be the pdf is using a font face not on your PC so invalid characters showing up. Try typing up the text you want to use in Notepad and then copy and paste it in to the PDF, that may work.

Advertisement