Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switching Energy Suppliers

Options
  • 07-09-2022 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

which supplier is best to sign up to , rural , with night saver meter, running day and night meter , thanks

Post edited by Beasty on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,155 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

It depends on your own bills and usage and what offers each supplier is currently running, I used bonkers to compare recently, its a pretty good site if you have all the details to put into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭Marcos

Yep, Bonkers is a good site for this kind of thing.

When most of us say "social justice" we mean equality under the law opposition to prejudice, discrimination and equal opportunities for all. When Social Justice Activists say "social justice" they mean an emphasis on group identity over the rights of the individual, a rejection of social liberalism, and the assumption that unequal outcomes are always evidence of structural inequalities.

Andrew Doyle, The New Puritans.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,524 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Moved from Current Affairs

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Fine Cheers

I notice the discounted rates only seem to apply if you sign up to direct debit ? I'm worried that the dd will be massive and clean out my account. Do all providers for dual fuel provide level pay / payment plans ??

Advertisement