Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IdeaCentre 3i All in One PC (23.8")

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,248 ✭✭✭Mav11

Be very careful buying online from Lenovo and their agents Digital River. Check out Tustpilot for Digital River first. I had a nightmare experience earlier this year with them.

Would never use them again even though I like Lenovo products.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

I never looked up digitalriver myself before to be honest as things went ok when i ordered stuff from lenovo and western digital in the past that went through them. In this case it went ok for myself, I ordered the all in one pc on Sunday and arrived yesterday but ye i understand it mightnt be the case for everyone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭fdevine

I've had mostly good experience buying from them, including three laptops for the office, however, we did have one absolute mare.....

Individual items should not be a problem, but any issues could take weeks to resolve.

5+ orders, both personal & business. Only one problem but that did take an age to sort out. Good pricing though so wouldn't be put off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Heighway61

Lenovo - non-existent customer service.

Digital River - payment verification often just doesn't work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭blindsider

1 transaction last year was very poor. Eventually managed to get on to a senior manager who made things happen.

This year, I ordered a laptop, Ryzen 7, 16Gb RAM, 512Gb SSD - far and away the best price I could find and it was delivered in 2 days. TIP: Got a family member to order as a student and saved a few €. Very happy with it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

White model down to 603.49 with code they provide, not sure if you can stack 2 codes and use the one for new customers above aswell (bargain if it did).

Advertisement