Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interview Advice

Options
  • 08-09-2022 9:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Have been reading this book lately in preparation for an upcoming interview and feel so positive about what I’ve learnt from it that I thought I’d share it here for anyone who may be in a similar situation to myself. I have been quite nervous about my upcoming interview as it’s quite a big step-up in roles for me in my own line of work, but have noticed how confident I have become in the past fortnight in my own capabilities since reading Russo’s interview handbook. Preparing ourselves mentally is as important as any other interview prep and shouldn’t be neglected. Hope some of you find it as useful as I did!!

https://payhip.com/b/iIWdE/af6318ab2072f3e

Post edited by NiallM8 on
    Tagged:

Advertisement