Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opening Joint Account

• 08-09-2022 1:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 634 ✭✭✭

Will try to keep this as concise as possible:

I have a current account with BOI

Partner has a current account with BOI

Have been trying to open a joint account between us since June.

Have been asked for further documents probably around 5/6 times which I have provided

Spent an hour on the phone 3 weeks ago with someone who confirmed no further Doc's required. Told me they had logged a complaint on my behalf and that a supervisor would resolve within a day or so.

This never happened and have received no acknowledgement of the complainant being logged or dealt with.

I have put in two further calls since, neither of the ladies I spoke to could offer any real update or help progress the application.

Ive put a lot of my time into getting this sorted is there someone in BOI who could take this on and get the account opened?

Please give me some help here.

Answers

Advertisement