Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone Pre-Order iPhone 14 Pro today ?

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Craigels

Still waiting on my pro max from select

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭decies

My otter box defender arrived today for my I phone 14 pro . Just a note these cases no longer have that built in screen which was very handy . So I had to apply the dreaded screen protector myself . Got it about 98% straight 😁 but ended up with 2 bubbles each side of dynamic island am hoping they will go away or I learn to live with them .

• Registered Users Posts: 34 cshk

Just got an email from Curry’s - 14 Pro Max in Silver 128GB in stock

Have my I phone 14 pro less then a week took about 20 odd photos about ten uploaded to Facebook scrolled around the internet the odd few times . Down to 28% battery 💯 at 8 am not terrific battery life on this phone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Craigels

Thanks for the heads up I placed an order for delivery within 5 days. Cancelled my order with select

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭dan786

Brown Thomas have the 128GB Pro Max Silver and Black in stock for click and collect 3-5 days and delivery 5 days.

The have few Pro also.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

Tecca got only one in stock which I managed to nab this morning. Worth setting up a stock-checker on their site for models you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Middleage Fanclub

Walked into iConnect on Henry St on 9/21. There was an assistant chatting to the security guard. I asked if they had any 14 Pro Max in stock, they said no. I asked when they would, they said 'maybe a couple of weeks'. I asked if I could pay today and they would call me when it was in stock, they said no. I asked how would I know when they were in stock. They said, 'give us a call'. I said but you never answer the phone. She said, 'yeah, we're really busy'.

Walked into Currys and they said, nothing in stock but you can pay today and we'll call you when it's in, could be 4 weeks.

I came back the following week 9/28 and said OK, I'll pay now and call me when it's in stock, they said OK, it'll be up to 14 weeks (yup fourteen). So I said sure, here's my money and jokingly said, I expect to hear from you next week. I got a call 3 days later to say it had arrived.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

anybody upgrade from standard Iphone 13 to any of the 14's and regretting it ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭Equium

How is everyone finding their iPhone 14 Pro battery life so far? Are you now getting consistent, decent screen on time?

I'm tempted to finally move from Android, but I've heard mixed reviews on how the base 14 Pro holds up on a daily basis.

I would be switching from a Galaxy S20+, which is about the same size as a Pro Max, but the smaller form factor is quite appealing. My current phone has had abysmal battery life from the get go. I can manage around 2.5 hours SOT currently, and would ideally like to see at least double that.

I find battery life 14 pro fine fully charged at 8am ,now it’s at 50% 9.25pm . Now am working a lot recently so it’s a lot of notifications, browsing social media and reading online newspapers . My previous I phone 8 lucky to make 8 pm

Advertisement