Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI Debit card Contactless payments have stopped working today via my Google wallet

• 10-09-2022 11:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 400 ✭✭

Is anyone aware if there has there been any change in Bank of Ireland debit card payments via Google wallet. I use my Debit card regularly via my Google wallet and all normally works well but today it would not process a payment requesting I enter a password... not sure what password as I tried several without success. Interestingly I was able to process a €0.01c payment that went through to my BOI account as normal. Had same problem once before but cant remember how I resolved it, think I just recreated the account. However this time it will not allow me create new card (having removed the offending card). I was able to setup both a new BOI credit card and AIB debit card without any problem. Any thoughts?

Advertisement