Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Licensee renting troubles

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Claw Hammer

Everything backways as usual. There mare at least 3 other ways of being at a trinbunal hearing and having your name recorded other than the ones you mentioned.

If you break the terms of your lease your solicitors insurance won't save you but you can sue the solicitor for negligence if you end up on the street.

More rubbish about the constitution. You read a law book which you don't understand and are now an expert. have it your way.

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭DFB-D

Not even a law book! Just some random articles online in the American language....

Go on then, explain how I will end up on the streets?

Why don't you ask Counsellor Google, where you get the rest of your "advice".

Because I am asking Claw hammer of the RTB, the famous guru who can teach solicotor's a thing or two about leases, to explain the threat he made to scare me 😂

Ah no, I'll finish up with you now with:

1. I am a landlord who omitted a term related to the prohibition of licences on the basis of legal advice, from an actual qualified solicitor practicing with a large enough practice. There is no possibility to end up on the streets, and I have no use for you on this subject. 🙄

2. I reviewed your posting history and it is not the first time you have mentioned something weird you posted being part of a RTB case...no explanation or link to the case when requested = lying in my estimation.

3. Your arrogance is appalling, you offer personal unsupported opinion as if it were fact in a tone that is highly degrading, when you are caught out, you resort to pettiness. And ultimately you are a coward, indirectly referring to posts in a degrading manner.

Who are you fooling? you omitted a standard ban on licensees clause on the advice of a practising solicitor? That could not be true.

There could not be any downside to including it since the worst that could happen is that it would not be upheld. Including it may give you a means of removing a tenant or licencee should you wish to do so. No case has ever arisen where the RTb refused to uphold the standard licencee clause. cases have arisen where landlords tried to put all the residents of a property in as licencees and the RTB rejected it. That is a different thing.

The point you made is that licencees only arise with respect to the licencees of the owner is contradicted by section 50 of the RTA.

• Advertisement

Clawhammer, more cases you were present at but cannot link to? 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 68,760 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Take this argument to PM, or just stop it entirely. Don't continue it here.

Advertisement