Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late-night passport photo booth near Santry? Need to get passport photo tonight!

• 12-09-2022 10:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I might find Late-night passport photo booth near Santry? Need to get passport photo tonight!

I'm applying for an international driver licence and need it by Saturday. It's 3-5 days waiting so possible I might not get it in time but if I manage to get photo done tonight it would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,051 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Clarehall Shopping Centre has one just under the escalators on the Darndale side facing Holland & Barrett, Tesco is open until 11pm, shopping centre will close shortly after that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 498 ✭✭HorseSea

Can't help directly, but any late night chemist around, they usually do passport photos and print them there and then.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

Clarehall SC has one, open until 11pm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,676 ✭✭✭✭the_amazing_raisin

Pretty sure there's a Photo booth in Omni Santry near the Tesco

Pavilions Swords also has one if you're able to travel

DCU students Union also has one

"The internet never fails to misremember" - Sebastian Ruiz, aka Frost

Advertisement