Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming chair- Xrocker, Secret Lab

Options
  • 13-09-2022 9:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭

Gaming chairs have probably been discussed before but the search function on the phone isn't showing anything.

I have used Xrockers since 2015, currently the Adrenaline V3, but it's time for a change.

Are Secret Lab chairs worth their price? I prefer a pedestal base so is it possible to modify the Xrocker base to fit it? It will be on a wood floor but more importantly the TV is low so I don't want anything too high.

Respawn chairs look good, but the shipping to Ireland is more expensive than the chair.

Can anyone recommend a chair. 2 hours of play each evening and 4 hours a day at weekends. I have no problem getting another Xrocker but if something is more comfortable, I'd be interested.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

I have a secret labs titan chair and it is the most comfortable chair I’ve ever had. Worth every penny. I also use it when working from home. Very adjustable, good lumbar support and nice seat width. Couldn’t recommend it highly enough.

given you want a pedestal chair or one low to the ground though, it may not be for you. Mine is on wheels and I sit at a desk playing on the pc or working.

Advertisement