Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gomo account log in messed up

• 13-09-2022 12:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 404 ✭✭

Something very odd is going on with logging in to "My Gomo" on gomo.ie. I have an account with my own phone number, email and password and my sister has another separate account with her own phone number, email and password. I log into her account now and again as well as my own. Recently what is happening is that both accounts appear to be mixed up, that is when I log into my own account I see info belonging to my sisters account and vice versa, if I log in to hers I see info that should only appear if I was logged into my own account. I have tried deleting cookies and using a different browser but the problem is still there. And I do definitely log out of one account before logging into the other, whats going on!

Advertisement