Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Questions to ask agent/developer on the day of viewing and making a deposit for new build

Options
  • 13-09-2022 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hello members,

Apologies, if it is not the right forum to ask this question.

Please I am just asking for suggestion for questions to ask developers/agent when making a deposit to purchase a new build?

Completion date: last quarter of 2023

Note:I have just only a brochure that mentions the basic specification of the different types offered?

Looking forward to your responses.

Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭mike_2009

Management Fees

Construction Method (Brick/Block/Timber Frame/Outer Block Leaf) - for insurance, pure TF is much more expensive to insure

What is included / not included in Kitchen - 1 friend got all appliances no backsplash, the other got no appliances and a backsplash, different developers!

Can you have extra outside taps / sockets added, extra sockets inside added? Both friends told no

When will show house be open to view? Is Deposit refundable up to that time?

I'm sure others will chime in....

• Registered Users Posts: 18,583 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Making the assumption that there's nothing to examine - back end of 2023 appears to be the completion date.

Mikes suggestions are good.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Allinall

• Registered Users Posts: 11 kayrynos

I appreciate all your responses so far. Thanks a mill, Mike.

Advertisement