Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E01 Code on my washing machine even though door is shut properly

Options
  • 14-09-2022 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hi,

as per the title, my washing machine has been doing this for quite a while now even though the door is shut properly. At first, a shove with my knee was enough to get it going but just recently, it's been really playing up. It sometimes even starts filling and washing, then stops and the E01 comes up. As this is the code for the door not being shut properly, we were flumoxed. My husband has taken it outside and taken it apart, got a new pump, cleaned all the filters and flushed the hose, given it a new plug even because yesterday the plug melted!!!

He got it going yesterday when he had it outside, it did a wash.. great! Took it back in and tried it on a short wash...NO! The E01 came up again. He's just got it going again now by fiddling with the electrical connections. Am I being reasonable to suspect that, as it has been shaking quite violently during the spin cycles, the electrical connections could be coming loose? I suggested to him the feet may need readjusting, as the kitchen floor is not level. Anybody out there who can confirm or deny my suspicions or just give me some advice please?

Post edited by 2011 on

Comments

Advertisement