Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BPT AGTA200 smart push button (Smart/Remote Electric Gate Opening Solution)

Options
  • 15-09-2022 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have an old audio handset with a button on it to open the gate. Old and dumb.

I have come across websites for monkey (not bankrupt) and Nuki which essentially offer an "opener" button which can be managed via mobile phone app.

I am wondering is there an actual handset for intercoms that I can upgrade too in order to manage the gate opening and closing via a mobile app? One that would work with the old basic wiring used in the original gate.

GSM solutions require the "hassle" of sim cards, dialling numbers etc, which is all a bit 1990.

Nukki is an option, I think, it is 99euro. It is a bolt on wired into the current interphone, a new intercom with a smart switch built in would be better.

Ideas welcome

😎

Comments

Advertisement