Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boylesports Roulette Doubles and Perms

Options
  • 15-09-2022 5:45pm

Hello!

In my local Boylesports they got new Roulette slips in allowing doubles and trebles recently. Something I've been interested in doing as I often see the same number come out.

You can do doubles from 10 spins costing 45 times your stake but need your number yo come out at least twice in them spins to get something back.

My question is they have a Yankee bet also but when I tried to do it the slip kept getting rejected for incorrect selection amount, woman in shop didn't know and it was busy so she couldn't find out for me.

Any idea what I could be doing wrong? I assume picking one number and selecting 4 draws and yankee that would be what I need to select. Thinking back I may have selected 5 draws.

Advertisement