If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HiFi repair Munster

Options
  • 17-09-2022 8:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Does anyone know of someone who does Audio repair around Cork?

I have a Denon M41DAB and have a laser glitch after disappointingly little use. Denon technical support non existent. The laser unit might just need a reset.

Thanks,

Colm

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Ctad.

Sorry to hear you are having an issue with your DM41.

Depending on when you purchased it, it may still be in warranty as Denon products come with a 2 year as standard.

If you want to drop me over your name and address in a PM I can find your account and check it for you.

I'm not sure of any repair agents in the Cork area unfortunately.

All our repairs either go back to the manufacturers agents or to a company called Craigavon TV and HiFi would are the agents for most manufacturers for in NI.

Let me know your thoughts.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.